Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December Crafting

One of the many things I did to entertain the kiddos during their Christmas break was pull out the ol' waterpaints. I feel awful saying this, but I believe this was the first time poor Baby Bear had ever gotten to actually paint. He loved the idea of it, but didn't do much actual painting. Mainly he just tapped the brush on things or tried to eat it.Sister, on the other hand, loves to paint. She really loves crafting of all types. As you can see, in only a brief time she'd covered many coffee filters (we had tons left over from our clothespin ornaments) with color. Then, she took out some large white paper and made a pretty garden painting on it to give to Grandma. Sorry, I didn't get a photo of the finished product.Brother was not interested in painting at all. He chose to play with playdough instead. As you can see, he's not really big on "making" anything. Mainly, he enjoys rolling it, covering things with it, and cutting it up. Fun was had by all and fortunately not too big of a mess was made. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment