Last Friday we headed off to Charlie's Safari for a few hours of fun. As a teacher, I never supported parents pulling their kids out of school for frivolous reasons. Yet, with only a slight amount of guilt, I decided to let Brother skip preschool for this fun adventure. We were there for five hours and the boys could have stayed even longer. Crazy boys! Fortunately, I brought lunches, snacks, and some friends to chat with. Sister was pretty upset that I didn't let her skip school to go too. I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Preschool is one thing. Second grade is another.

Brother and his friend going across the rope bridge.

Brother climbing up something.

Brother and some friends up in the middle of the climbing structure.

What goes up, gets to come down. Man those slides were slick and quick!

Everybody loves to bounce.

Even Baby Bear loves bouncing.

One of the bounce houses even had a fun bouncy slide.

Baby Bear loved the ball area. Too bad there was only one ball. He got some practice sharing with his friend.

He just couldn't get enough of the ball.

Looking around for a hoop to toss it in. Sadly, there weren't any hoops even tall ones.
Okay I have looked at the Blog. Great pictures. Can you send me some! Thanks,
ReplyDelete