Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sister's Artwork

Sister's recent artwork. She's gotten so good!!!
Hey Papa! Recognize yourself? I think the Hawaiian shirt is a sweet touch. Yes, Papa wears them often. (=
Over 50% of her classmate chose their moms, but Sister picked Papa.
Once again, Mom is completely left out of one of Sister's God Time assignments. Somehow, taking her to mass each week and holy days, praying with her every night and at meals, and teaching at VBS every year does not make me a religious influence on my child at all. Last year I failed to make her four religious influences; they were Daddy, her first grade teacher, the Bible, and television...yes, I lost to television. This year Papa wins. Someday she'll appreciate me, right? (= No, this fabulously realistic artwork will not grace my refrigerator door. Still, I'm impressed by her wonderful artistic ability.
Here is a self portrait of Sister thinking about home. How sweet that she thinks of the boys and I there. At least I finally made one of her school assignments. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment