After Brother's baseball game one Saturday, we stopped by Costco for some lunch (and ice cream of course). Guess who was waiting for us out front...
That's right, ELMO!!!
Baby Bear loves Sesame Street books and toys, so we thought he'd love seeing Elmo.
We were wrong. Baby Bear was terrified of this huge, red monster. I guess when you are used to Elmo being much smaller, it is a scary thing to have him larger than Daddy.
Here's Baby Bear with just a couple of his favorite Sesame Street items. Yes, I've read each of these books at least three times a day (no those aren't all of them) and he plays with the water toys in the bathtub almost every night. The toy was given to him in the hospital from my confirmation sponsor and friend and it can be typically found in his bed. As you can see, he is really happy with a small, red monster.
We were wrong. Baby Bear was terrified of this huge, red monster. I guess when you are used to Elmo being much smaller, it is a scary thing to have him larger than Daddy.
Here's Baby Bear with just a couple of his favorite Sesame Street items. Yes, I've read each of these books at least three times a day (no those aren't all of them) and he plays with the water toys in the bathtub almost every night. The toy was given to him in the hospital from my confirmation sponsor and friend and it can be typically found in his bed. As you can see, he is really happy with a small, red monster.BTW, we don't need more Sesame Street books. We have more than enough. (=
PS, I thought it was quite strange that Elmo was at Costco as there wasn't any advertising for it. I guess they'd had a different character the week before. I wish we'd known. Oh well.
PS, I thought it was quite strange that Elmo was at Costco as there wasn't any advertising for it. I guess they'd had a different character the week before. I wish we'd known. Oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment