Cousin R came to Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate her 4th birthday. The kids and I couldn't wait to join them for the day. There aren't very many photos since the whole place has water shooting out everywhere. My camera was soaked after just a couple minutes of photos.
Here the kids are at the entrance. I had them walk in sans clothing since I didn't know what the setup would be for storing clothing at this giant water park.
Sister coming out of the Canyon River Run with the cousins.
Brother went down many of the water slides hundreds of times.
Baby Bear playing with Cousin R in the water.
Here the kids are at the entrance. I had them walk in sans clothing since I didn't know what the setup would be for storing clothing at this giant water park.
Sister coming out of the Canyon River Run with the cousins.
Brother went down many of the water slides hundreds of times.
Baby Bear playing with Cousin R in the water.

No comments:
Post a Comment