In August I took the kids bowling. We don't go very often and I'm not even sure if Brother had been before. I know Baby Bear never had and Sister doesn't remember going. Thus, it was a "new" experience for all three of them.

Sister did well beating both the boys and a couple of our friend's kids who were there. (She was the oldest on her lane, though). Her fingers hurt afterwards and she probably would have been better off just rolling it with her hands like the boys did.

Brother tried to do the finger, but was much more successful when he rolled it. He enjoyed himself and almost tied Sister.

Baby Bear insisted on playing. He only ended up bowling a couple times. Then, he spilled orange juice all over himself and me. He spent the rest of our time there complaining about being wet. Oh well. At least he looks cute in the shoes!

Next time we go, I'll make my
dh go with me and it probably wont be for quite a while. That was an exhausting experience! (=
No comments:
Post a Comment