I am always so busy leading the activities at my kids' parties, so I never have time to take many photos.
This time I took some pictures of the kiddos trying out all the activites while we were setting up.
The last couple were from the actual party, though.
I had all the kids go through Space Ranger Training Camp.
They had to complete several activities.
Afterward they all received certificates.
Fight the Evil Emperor Zurg and his robots.
Save the aliens.
Save the Buzz Lightyear.
A little celebration dance.
Fight the Evil Emperor Zurg and his robots.
Save the aliens.
Save the Buzz Lightyear.
A little celebration dance.Time to find Zurg's hide out.
Hop through the hoops.
Walk across the balance beam.
Crawl through the tunnel.
Victory!
Time for the final battle with Zurg.
Celebration time. A whole new group of official Space Rangers.
Hop through the hoops.
Walk across the balance beam.
Crawl through the tunnel.
Victory!
Time for the final battle with Zurg.
Celebration time. A whole new group of official Space Rangers.Happy Birthday Brother Bear!!!

so cute! you do such fun parties!
ReplyDelete