Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lakefair

Growing up, Lakefair was the height of summer for me, especially since it always falls right next to my birthday. Since I've been blessed with a wonderful nephew whose birthday is the day before mine, we're normally out-of-town helping him celebrate his birthday instead.

This year we had a wedding to attend that weekend and I made sure I planned my schedule so we could check out the fair. We had such a great time. Thanks to the ladies who met me there with their kids. Outings are always easier and more fun when you have friends to hang out with.
Here are some fun photos from our day at Lakefair.

Brother Bear's first ride on a roller coaster. He loved it!
The kids ready to go on the balloon ride.
Having a fun firefight.
Taking a cotton candy break. Notice Baby Bear sleeping. Fortunately, he took a nap during our time at the fair.
This "ride" at the nearby park was more Baby Bear's style.
We will definitely be attending Lakefair again next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment