He loves to stand on things. Unfortunately, he hasn't mastered how to lower himself down from a standing position. So, he just lets go and falls backward...ouch! He also hasn't figured out how to pull himself up yet. He does a great job lowering himself down if you're holding him in a chair, on a couch, or a bed. He turns himself feet first on his tummy and pushes backward so he can stand.His newest skill is waving and he makes a noise that sounds like "hi". Still no film of it though. That's part of the downside of being a third child. Every time I turn the camera on, the other two kids get in front of it which distracts my Little Man from whatever skill he was displaying. Oh well...at least he's tremondously loved!
He's also gotten really fast at getting into things. Here's a cute shot of what he was doing while I started this post. What a trouble maker. In just a couple minutes he emptied that cubby and crawled into it. We just can't take our eyes off him for a second!

I hope all of you moms enjoyed a special Mother's Day. We don't do a whole lot for it in our house. My own mom is often traveling over Mother's Day, but the kids (and my dh) woke me up with some sweet cards and Sister made me a wonderful poem in school. I was hoping that my van would get washed, but the weather was pretty overcast, so I took a nap instead while my dh watched the kiddos. (= I spent the day catching up on laundry since on Friday and Saturday I was so busy with the party stuff, I'd gotten behind. It's amazing how quickly my baskets fill up. Five people wear so many clothes!!!
A big Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world, mine!!! I love you and Dad. I'm glad you're having a fun trip and we love and miss you lots!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment