
Today was Brother Bear's Peter Pan Party. Everything went smoothly. The pinata lasted through each guest getting a chance to hit it a few times. The cakes worked out (though I ended up cutting them in half since they were so large). Brother had such a fun time as Peter he is wearing his Peter Pan costume to bed. Thank you to all our wonderful guests!!! Here are some photos of the fun. Sister is Princess Tiger Lily and Little Boy was a lost boy in a Peter hat. (=
These cakes took me about four hours to make on Friday evening. Next time I'd just make two large ones with regular bread loaf pans since these "petite" loaves were too big for each kid to eat anyway.
Peter Pan blows out the candles on his cake. They were supposed to be the trick type that keep relighting, but they didn't Oh well...they were cute candles.
Peter fighting the pirate. My dh fashioned this "sword" out of some leftover wood in our garage. It worked out really well. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of my dh as Captain Hook. Thanks Carolyn for videotaping for us!
Here is Peter Pan, Princess Tiger Lily, and our favorite Lost Boy.
Here I am multi-tasking (serving cake and holding my littlest one). Thanks Tamara for taking photos for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment