It's Easter Sunday! What a blessed day, even with the rain pouring down on us. Yesterday we ended up enjoying a relaxed day at home. With Big Boy's t-ball games starting up next Saturday, it will be the last one we'll have for a while. No Easter egg hunts or coloring eggs for us. Just old fashion fort making and bike riding. It was wonderful!We attended Easter mass this morning. The worst part was trying to get out of the parking lot afterwards. Who planned a large parking lot with only one entrance/exit? Luckily, the Easter bunny came through while we were at mass. In the past he has arrived during nap time, but Sister doesn't nap anymore and last year she almost caught him. He fooled her this year. He even left some eggs with banana cookies for Little Boy, who loved shaking them and low crawling like crazy to get each one.
While the kids were gorging on the jelly beans from the eggs, I hurriedly made some lunch, and then I set up the eggs and dye while they were eating. I considered letting Little Boy help color them even though my dh thought that he'd just try to eat the dye, but Little boy solved our debate by taking a nap the entire tim
e. We'll let him help with the stickers that we're going to put on them after they dry.Tonight we're going over to my parents' house for dinner. I'm excited that we're having steak. I know that isn't very "traditional" for Easter, but I'm not a big fan of ham anyway. I made my dh and the kids ham sandwiches for lunch to give props to the piggy.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter Sunday with family and friends and a blessed Easter season!

The piggy needs props.
ReplyDeleteLOL
Cute pics! Sounds like you guys had a nice Easter planned!
I love your page. The picture of Sister in her school uniform in precious. Easter pics are cute, sounds like it was a nice day!
ReplyDelete