For Sister's 10th Birthday party we hosted a sleepover.
The boys were kicked out for the night and it was just me and a gaggle of girls.
Fortunately, a friend I've known since I was 10 came over to keep me sane for a few hours.
We had crafts and games to play, but they couldn't get enough of climbing all over the playhouse and running around in the yard. Who knew?!?
My baby girl is in the double digits...I'm still floored by this!
They also enjoyed lots of movies. As you can imagine, my floor was covered in popcorn and candy the next morning. Girls are loud and messy!!!
We survived! The next morning they were outside playing some more before pick up time.
I'm glad Sister had fun and I was thankful to take a nice long, quiet bike ride by myself after all the girls left. (=

No comments:
Post a Comment