Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Grandparents are Wonderful!!!

We are SO fortunate to have my parents living in town and my dh parents living just a few hours away. I think grandparents are extremely important and it is fabulous that our kids gets to see both sets so frequently. We have two sets of loving, generous, and fun grandparents who really enjoy spending time with our kids. What a blessing they all are to us and to our children!


This past weekend my dh's parents came down for a visit. We loved seeing them. I didn't get any photos of them this visit, but here is one from a couple months ago on a similar visit. Please keep Grandpa L in your prayers as he is going to be undergoing some treatments soon that may cause him discomfort and distress. We pray that they will make him 100%.
Tuesday was "Grandparents' Day" at the kids' school. I slaved over the lunch (Subway sandwiches and chips). It was fun for the kids. Here is a quick photo we caught between Brother going out to recess and Sister starting her lunch. There is a special place in heaven for grandparents. We are so blessed with ours!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I am so glad we moved back to Seattle so soon because it's great to have family around. I am very grateful for my dad as he drives all the way up from Olympia to babysit Cooper a day or two during the week when I have to work!

    ReplyDelete