On Tuesday the kids had a snow day, so we headed to the hill for some sledding with friends.
Baby Bear's hands were cold, but he didn't like having mittens on.
Over all, he's not much of a fun of the cold so far.
I found some snow pants for Sister and she was unstoppable.



Brother shared his sled with his friends. Here he is going down after his friend.
Do you see his other friend racing him on foot and Sister headed up?
I hope all of you are staying safe and warm!
Baby Bear's hands were cold, but he didn't like having mittens on.
Over all, he's not much of a fun of the cold so far.
I found some snow pants for Sister and she was unstoppable.


Brother shared his sled with his friends. Here he is going down after his friend.
Do you see his other friend racing him on foot and Sister headed up?
I hope all of you are staying safe and warm!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment