As a break from all of our Halloween fun, Baby Bear had his first dental exam on Thursday.
He adored the fish in the aquarium.
He couldn't tear himself away from the mirrored height chart.
And, what fun it was to brush the teeth of all those crazy creatures.
Sadly, I have no pictures of him in the chair since he threw a fit about it. His exam was done in a two lap arrangement (mine and the dentist) which they said was normal for kids his age. All I have to say, I preferred waiting until the kids were three-years-old for these visits. Still, his teeth look great, we're doing a wonderful job with brushing, and he'll see the dentist again in six months when they hope to get pictures of his teeth. Good luck! I wonder if I can convince my dh to attend that visit in my place. (;
He adored the fish in the aquarium.
He couldn't tear himself away from the mirrored height chart.
And, what fun it was to brush the teeth of all those crazy creatures.
Sadly, I have no pictures of him in the chair since he threw a fit about it. His exam was done in a two lap arrangement (mine and the dentist) which they said was normal for kids his age. All I have to say, I preferred waiting until the kids were three-years-old for these visits. Still, his teeth look great, we're doing a wonderful job with brushing, and he'll see the dentist again in six months when they hope to get pictures of his teeth. Good luck! I wonder if I can convince my dh to attend that visit in my place. (;

No comments:
Post a Comment