Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Brother's preschool class hosted a Mother's Day Tea. His teacher does a wonderful job making sure all of us moms feel very special. The kids had several surprises for us. The first were the yummy cupcakes they decorated especially for us. The second was the special book that each child made for his/her mom. Next, they sung an adorable song to the tune of BINGO. "There is someone who loves me so and Mommy is her name-o. MOMMY...." It was really cute.
They didn't quite get the clapping right, but they sure loved doing it. I think some of them thought they were just supposed to be clapping in applause for us. Which is okay too.
We each went home with a really special gift. Brother to open gifts for me, so I've already received my beautiful mug.
What a wonderful start to my Mother's Day celebrations. Sister has plans for Sunday. I'll let you know what she comes up with.
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment