Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Bear LOVES our Kitty

We have a dog and a cat. The dog hates our kids. I feel badly putting it like that, but it is true. He was our first "baby" and never understood why we decided to have any more. While the kids have always wanted to play with him and pet him, he pretty much growls at them and walks away. (Yes, you may bring in Cesar Millan anytime!)

On the other hand, our cat puts up with the kids rather well. I feel guilty because I don't really like our cat. I'm not a cat person. Cats are whinny, needy, and a their hair makes my face itch. Still, I really should give him credit for what he puts up with. All the kids have loved to pet him, but Baby Bear LOVES him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment